Software Engineer/ Programmer ( United Health Group - Software Engineer/ Programmer - BE/ BTech/ MCA - Delhi/ NCR/ Gurgaon )
|Company : United Health Group||Date : 30-11-2008|
|Eligibility : BE/ BTech/ MCA||Location : Delhi/ NCR/ Gurgaon|
Get Job Alerts in your Email : Click HereVisit FirstSalary.com
|Job Description : |
Software Senior Engineer - Java/J2ee(OM)*
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
UnitedHealth Group is a diversified health and well-being company dedicated to making healthcare systems work better. The company directs its resources into designing products, providing services and applying technologies that improve access to health and well-being services, simplify the healthcare experience, promote quality, and make healthcare more affordable. We are #1 on Fortune Magazine's 2006 list of the Most Admired HealthCare companies worldwide and we rank No. 21 on the 2007 Fortune 500 list. We have over 60,000 employees worldwide with estimated annual revenues of $70 billion.
UnitedHealth Group has had a presence in India since 2002 through United Healthcare India and its affiliate companies. UnitedHealth Group Information Services in Gurgaon, the latest addition to the family of businesses in India, is the largest international location outside of America. With contemporary offices over 150,000 feet, we aim to employ over 1,500 Healthcare Business Services and IT professionals by 2007.
About Information Technology Organization:
UnitedHealth Group IT provides a diverse and comprehensive array of application design and infrastructure services designed to advance improved health and well-being for our customers, and to benefit UnitedHealth Group employees across the enterprise. United Health Group has a dedicated IT workforce comprising of 7000 employees across the globe, and offices in California, Connecticut, Minnesota, New Jersey, South Carolina and Wisconsin.
Recent addition is the UHG Captive center in Gurgaon, India, which is the largest IT presence outside US. Our IT workforce works on some cutting edge skills like Mainframe, Datawarehousing & Testing Center of Excellence, Java/J2ee, ASP.NET, C#, SAS etc. Professionals at UHG are given opportunities to manage the whole Lifecycle of projects be it Development, Testing, Enhancement or Operation Maintenance(OM). UHG aims to horne different aspects of candidate development be it in any domain, healthcare or technology.
Our IT Captive gives you flexibility for change, the opportunity to learn new Technologies and unparalleled career options.
We are currently looking for dedicated professionals to fulfill the following job responsibilities:
* Designing, coding, debugging, documenting and supporting efficient and effective computer applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
* Interpret business requirements related to a significant element of a system application.
* Assist with design or enhancements of straightforward aspects of less complex systems.
* Completes efficient coding on complex applications.
* Document unit test plans; completes unit testing successfully.
* Provide input / assist in conducting system feasibility studies.
* Assist with evaluation of systems scope and objectives.
* Guides, trains, instructs and assists others at lower levels on straightforward technical issues.
* Production support expwould be preferred
* Should be open to shifts
* 3~5 years of total experience.
* Should have executed the complete SDLC on at least one project using Java, J2EE.
* Should have played the role of a technical mentor in his career.
* Proficient in use of application servers, preferably Websphere
* Proficient in using Design tools – XML, RAD.
* Experience in Framework.
* Should be able to execute Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute).
* Experience in using JUnit / JTest.
* Willing to learn new technology
Job Category: Software, Hardware, EDP
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Ref code: 4169512
Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
How to Apply -www.FirstSalary.com
Follow these 2 steps to apply for this job -
Step 1: Create Your Account Here
Step 2: After completing step 1, Click Here
Note: Don't delay in applying, You might not get this opportunity again.