Trainee ( HDFC Bank - Trainee - Check Details - Chennai )
|Company : HDFC Bank||Date : 19-10-2010|
|Eligibility : Check Details||Location : Chennai|
Get Job Alerts in your Email : Click HereVisit FirstSalary.com
|Job Description : |
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values - Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Banks objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
Designation Trainee-CPU Retail
* Error free Verification of CASA – Current and Savings/Term Deposit account opening forms / documents for compliance to the KYC guidelines issued by the Bank and various regulatory authorities from time to time.
* Ensuring that all discrepancies in account opening forms are raised to the Branch correctly and at a single instance.
* Checking of reverts received from branches on discrepant forms and evaluation of the same for completeness and compliance to internal and external guidelines
* Ensuring TAT's as committed to Business groups are adhered to and any instances of non compliance are reported to immediate supervisor
* Generation & Maintenance of Internal MIS
* Processing of ancillary maintenances received at the time of account opening which require direct processing in Finware
* Support to sourcing Channel
* Ensure that the Benchmarked Productivity is achieved
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/Technology, Master of Commerce or Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Written, Verbal Communication Skills.
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* 10 Full-Time positions available.
* 0-1 yrs of Banking experience preferably in Liability Products (Back Office Operations)
* Written and Verbal Communication Skills
* Should be a Team Player
* Interpersonal skills
Experience 0 - 1 Years
UG - B.B.A,B.Com,B.Sc,B.Tech/B.E.
PG - M.Com,MBA/PGDM
Contact HDFC Bank